Hey, everyone! Apologies for the long wait, but the first update for Tabletop Club is finally here!
This is a relatively small patch which fixes a few bugs that players had found, as well as adding new translations from the community - in fact, so many translations were submitted that you can now play the game in both Chinese (Simplified) and Polish! A huge thank you to everyone that contributed since the initial release, you guys are awesome!
Once again, apologies for this patch taking so long to get out - I had taken a break from developing the game after its initial release, but once I was ready to work on it again, I suddenly got super ill and couldn't work on the game for longer than ten minutes at a time, which was super aggravating... the issues still persist today, but thankfully they are a lot less limiting than they were. Now that the patch is out, I'm gonna try my best to work on the first major update, v0.2.0, but development may be a bit slower than anticipated due to my health.
So what has been changed, I hear you ask? Well, as it turns out I have a list of things that have been changed since the initial release right here! What are the chances??
- Added Chinese (Simplified), Polish as playable languages!
- All links to the documentation now go to the stable version by default, rather than the latest version.
- The game will not longer allow stacks containing only one item to be made in the
- Updated translations from the community.
- Object metadata shown in tooltips in the objects menu is now truncated if it is too long.
- Fixed an escape character error in the description of the music track "Lobby Time - Kevin MacLeod".
- Viewing the stable version of the documentation now shows the correct version instead of "master" in the title.
- Fixed non-ASCII characters not displaying in error and warning messages in the import log.
Get Tabletop Club
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.